Monday, October 27, 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - Mightiest Maraschino

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschino



Clinique's Chubby Sticks are one of my favorite lip products. I love the color selection and the way they make my lips feel. I don't know whether I would consider chubby sticks a gloss or lipstick because they are sort of in-between. They make my lips feel moisturized for hours after application. 

Mightiest Maraschino is a great red for fair skin. I feel very comfortable wearing this color. It actually lasts longer than I expected.
 Chubby Sticks are advertised as a product you can apply without a mirror, but with a red like this I need to see what I am doing. My only complaint is that sometimes the color bleeds or gets on my teeth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment