Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Clinique's All About Shadow Duo - Strawberry Fudge

All About Shadow Duo - Strawberry Fudge 

Photo courtesy of Clinique.com

Clinique's All About Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge is an eye shadow palette I wear almost everyday to work. It's easy to apply. I simply brush the pink color onto my eyelids. Sometimes I even apply it up to my brows. I use the foam sponge applicator tip to apply the brown color to my creases. The colors are subtle and perfectly accentuate my blue eyes. 

As with any Clinique eye shadow I have tried, you do not need to use a primer. The colors stay where they are supposed to and don't crease or smudge. 

The All About Shadow Duo's sell for $20 and Clinique offer's nineteen color combinations. Clinique shadows can also be purchased in singles and quads. I usually wait to buy my products at Clinique until they offer a free gift with purchase. These promotions run several times a year at different department stores. 


No comments:

Post a Comment