Thursday, October 9, 2014

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm

Photo courtesy of Neutrogena.com


I am starting a challenge to see if this product's claims are accurate. 

Neutrogena advertises that this product will, "make lips softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off! This sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2complex™ instantly moisturizes lips, leaving them looking fuller and more defined. In just one week, it helps improve lips' texture and restores the look of rosiness." 

My first impressions of this product is that the color is wonderful and it isn't super sticky or thick but... it makes my lips tingle a bit and the color sometimes gets clumpy after it's on for a while. The tingly-ness feels similar to many lip plumping products I have tried, but I don't believe this balm is marketed as doing that. 

Below is a picture of what my lips look like today (the first day of my challenge.) I will post more throughout the week! 

Day 1 - This is the Healthy Blush color.

No comments:

Post a Comment