Thursday, October 16, 2014

Update on Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm

My Thoughts One Week Later


I liked this product but I will not be using it for a week straight again. Thankfully the 'gleaming coral' color was neutral and I could wear it with all of my outfits, but it was tough not to put on one of my several other lip products during this week. 

Pros: I really enjoyed the taste and smell of this product. The balm enhanced my natural lip color for several hours. I also liked the slim packaging. I could easily slip this product into my front pocket and it wasn't bulky like a round tube would be. I didn't actually notice the difference this product made to my lips until I looked at the before & after images (pictured and described below). 

Cons: This product retails for $8.99, which I think is a little high for a drug store brand lip balm. During the first couple of days of wear I experienced tingling. After it subsided, some of the outer layers of skin on my lips sloughed off which made this lip balm appear gummy. The product also felt messy. I was always concerned that the color transferred to my teeth or wasn't on evenly. 

Before &After: As you can see in the pictures, the lines on my lips nearly disappeared after one week. This was not something I noticed by just looking in the mirror, and I probably wouldn't have realized until I compared these pictures. My lips now look younger and healthier. I think my lip color darkened a little also. 

Before and after from left to right.


#neutrogena #lipbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment