Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clinique Party Eyes Made Easy



Clinique's limited edition eye shadow compact is available now at the Bon-Ton for $29.50 with any Clinique purchase. Click Here To Purchase

I stopped by the Bon-Ton this weekend to buy my face moisturizer and picked this up while I was there. I was so excited to try the pallet that I made my husband drive home while I played!

Inside was 3 brushes, 2 sponge tip applicators, 13 colors, and instructions on how to apply. I followed the instructions on which brush to use and picked three colors that matched my outfit. My eyes looked great. 

The compact itself is very attractive and sturdy. In the unfortunate circumstance that I would drop it, the eye shadows might not break. 

Overall, this compact is a must! It won't be around for long because it is limited edition. Even if its not for you, it would make a great Christmas gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment